- To borrow books readers should produce their own library cards to the circulation counter. Readers are not allowed to borrow books for others library card.
- Books of permanent reference nature, past papers and periodicals will be issued for university identity card only for photocopying purposes.
Recall of Books
The Librarian may recall books at any time and borrower must return books immediately when call upon to do so.
Overdue charges will be charged according to the user category as follows
Damage and Loss of Library Books
- Detaching of pages from library materials, misfiling or hiding of books, theft of books and other materials are strictly prohibited.
- When taking photocopies the pages should not be folded and use separate paper in indicate pages.
- The borrower will be liable to pay the full cost of replacement of a books, if it is damaged and any other fee that the Librarian thinks fit to impose.
- Loss of a book should be reported immediately to the circulation counter. If the book is not returned after two weeks, the borrower shall pay for its replacement with departmental charges.
- Replacement or the payment of charges should be done within one month and the borrower will not be eligible to borrow books further until the matters are settled.