- Master of Computer Science, University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka, 2018.
- BSc (Special) Degree in Computer Science (2nd Class Upper Division), Department of Statistics and Computer Science, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, 2014.
- Data Mining
- Multi agent systems
- Swarm Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Data Communication and Networking
- Computer Programming Fundamentals
- Object Oriented Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Management Systems
- Web Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Theory of Computation
- Associate Software Engineer at Virtusa(Pvt)Ltd (Dec 2015 – Jan 2017)
- Instructor at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (Jan 2015 – Dec 2015)
- Assistant Lecturer at University of Kelaniya (Aug 2014 – Dec 2014)
- Demonstrator at University of Kelaniya (Feb 2014 – Aug 2014)
- SS Keerthiwardane, IA Wijethunga, “ATM Detail protection using Geofence Technology”, Proceedings of the 13th Annual International Research Conference, General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University, (KDU IRC 2020), 2020.
- GRM Gunarathne, IA Wijethunga, “Automated Hospital Clinic Maintaining System for Government Hospitals in Sri Lanka”, Proceedings of the 13th Annual International Research Conference, General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University, (KDU IRC 2020), 2020.
- A. Wijethunga and N. G. J. Dias, 2014, A Sales Management System using Cloud Computing Technology, Annual Research Symposium 2014, FGS – University of Kelaniya, p 112.
- J. Samarasinghe, S.C.M.de S Sirisuriya, N. Wedasinghe, I.A. Wijethunga, “Sign Language Translator for Deaf and Speech Impaired People using Convolutional Neural Network” Proceedings of the 12th Annual International Research Conference, General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University, (KDU IRC 2019), 2019.
- Certified in Pega Systems