Indonesian Defence University signs and MOU with KDU
The cabinet has given approval to sign an MOU with the Indonesian Defence University. The relationship initiated when The Vice Chancellor of KDU, General MP Peiris visited INDU in 2015 has paved the way for this MOU under which both parties to work on following activities collaboratively.
- Promotion of academic networking and exchanges, and reciprocal access to the libraries of the Parties;
- Exchange of academic staff, teachers, researchers, and guest speakers;
- Provision of reciprocal study visits, strategic research grants or scholarships administered by each Party, subject to the availability of funds;
- Facilitation of the training of academic teachers and researchers in each Party’s institutions, subject to the availability of funds;
- Exchange of published literature and documentation;
- Organization and encouragement of reciprocal participation in conferences, workshops, symposia, and exhibitions of mutual interest;
- Identification of mutual areas of interest for the purposes of conducting joint strategic research in the field of defense and security studies;
- Facilitation of joint publication of joint strategic researches; and,
- Other forms of cooperation as may be mutually determined.